Personal Data Access & Correction Request

I am a and would like to view and/or update my personal data that is being collected, used and disclosed by NUS.

Withdrawal of Consent Request

If you would like to withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by NUS for its business and operations, please click here.

NUS is entitled to charge you a reasonable fee in order to process your personal data access request, depending on the complexity of the request. You will be informed of the fee before processing your request.