Non-Graduating Students Application System
1. New applicants
|Please refer to the Non-Graduating Programme Information and the General Instructions for Application before you proceed to apply online.|
To apply for admission as a Non-Graduating Student, please |
a) complete the application via the online application system and
b) refer to the supporting document checklist and submit the relevant documents.
This form may take you 30 minutes to fill in. You will need the below documents to be uploaded in the form.|
(1) Your latest photo (in jpg/jpeg format, file size 125kb max) that meet the requirements set out here.
(2) For non-Singapore Citizens, your valid international passport.
(3) For Singapore Citizens, your NRIC.
(4) Your official academic transcript(s) (e.g. college/university education), including the grade legend issued by the home university, with English translation, if applicable.
(5) Your TOEFL/IELTS scores (if applicable).
(6) Any other supporting documents as indicated in the checklist.
Please note that this online application system ONLY accepts ENGLISH letters. Please do not use letters, vowels and characters of other languages.
|"Coursework" option will only be available for selection from 21 March to 15 April (for Semester 1 intake), 1 September to 1 October (for Semester 2 intake) and 1 February to 1 March (for Special Term intake).|
(1) Late applications and incomplete applications (including those submitted online but with no supporting documents uploaded) will not be processed.
(2) All supporting documents submitted to NUS by post/mail will not be returned to applicants.
Click the link below for new application
2. Saved or submitted applications
You can access the system via the link below using your Application Number and password.
3. Retrieve application number and/or passwordForgot your application number? Retrieve your application number here.
Forgot your password? Retrieve password here.
4. Housing application
Undergraduate exchange students who are applying for a semester or full year exchange to NUS can indicate their interest for on-campus housing via the NG admission application system. Instructions on how and when to apply for housing will be included in the Acceptance Letters students receive when admitted into the exchange programme at NUS.
Students should expect to receive their Acceptance Letters via email in mid-June, for those coming in August, or mid-November, for those coming in January. Students can also check if they have been offered on-campus housing via the system.
Please note that placement into on-campus housing is not guaranteed. Due to the limited number of rooms available on campus, some students may receive Acceptance Letters advising them to search for private accommodation.
For Undergraduate exchange students who receive advice in their Acceptance Letters to search for private accommodation, as well as non-exchange (fee paying) and Graduate exchange students, please refer to private housing options here.
For enquiries on housing, please refer to the Office of Student Affairs information here.